Nintex subscription based pricing model is evolving since the beginning (since July 2016, when it was first announced). In January 2017 it has had it’s first major update. That time Nintex introduced such changes, as:
- No more workflow action limits (before it was 50 per workflow)
- Increased allocation of Dev/Test Workflows and Forms
- The new Grace Period Policy allowing customers to use Nintex for 60 days without being charged
- The Nintex Cloud Accelerator Program (NCAP) was introduced
- Small workflows (5 or less actions, no “Start a workflow” action inside) are not counted
Hi! I’m Tomasz. I’m a big fan of process automation and business analysis. I’m focusing on expertise my skills in Microsoft technologies especially Office 365, SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps and Nintex products. I have 8+ years of experience working with SharePoint.